If you’re looking for an overindulgent pudding, you’ve come to the right place. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the only cheesecake you will ever need, perfect for finishing off your Christmas dinner…Biscoff Cheesecake!
In fact, this cheesecake is perfect for finishing any kind of meal. Creamy, sweet and jam packed with biscuits. And not just any biscuits; as Granny knows them, “those biscuits you sometime get free with a coffee.”
We’re all big fans of Lotus Biscoff biscuits in our house – they’re even vegan, don’t you know! Whether it’s the biscuits as a snack or the spread smothered on toast and crumpets, we just can’t get enough. So it only made sense to get baking with them and since we’ve had a few requests for a cheesecake recipe, this seemed like the perfect recipe to add our Christmas menu.
It’s pretty simple as far as cheesecakes go but with some crumbled biscuits and drizzled biscoff spread on top, it looks as luxurious as it is sweet.
For the Base:
- 150 g Biscoff Biscuits
- 70 g Butter (melted)
For the Filling:
- 200 g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 100 g Biscoff Spread
- 60 g Icing Sugar
- 150 ml Double Cream
- Line a 6 inch loose-base cake tin with grease-proof paper and set aside.
- Crush the biscoff biscuits, either in a sandwich bag with a rolling pin, or blitz in a blender. Place into a bowl and add the melted butter, mixing until combined.
- Transfer the biscuit mixture to your prepared cake tin and evenly push it down to cover the bottom of the tin, packing it right down. Place in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, biscoff spread and icing sugar until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, whip the double cream until it forms stiff peaks. Add the cream to the other filling ingredients and gently fold together until combined.
- Spoon the filling into your cake tin, on top of the base, spreading to the edges and leaving a neat top.
- Return to the fridge to set, ideally overnight but for at least 2-3 hours. Decorate with drizzled biscoff spread and crushed biscuits before serving.